JAX VIP Karaoke Experience
Are you looking for a unique and fun way to celebrate? Have you been searching for a new experience?
Look no further than the Skyview Lounge at Mix Theory Studios located in downtown Jacksonville! This private space provides studio-quality sound with stunning views of the city and St. Johns River. Bring your favorite drinks, friends, family, or colleagues to this special occasion for some singing and entertainment!
Booking Your Private Event in the Skyview Lounge
1. RESERVATIONS Reservations are available from Thursdays through Saturdays between 6 pm and 9 pm and 9:30 pm to 12:30 am. Advance reservations are required with a 2-hour minimum to book the room for your party and a 50% nonrefundable deposit. Pricing varies by party size and time blocks. Two-hour reservations start at $300 for up to 6 guests and $40 per extra guest up to 10 guests. Three-hour reservations start at $450 for up to 8 guests and $50 per extra guest up to 15 guests. Requested bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of 50% nonrefundable deposit. See below for the cancellation policy. Prices do not include service charges, cleaning fees, or sales tax.
3. AGE & ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION POLICY All reservations for the Skyview Lounge must be made by a responsible person at least 21 years of age with valid state-issued ID, passport, or passport card. You are renting the room for your private event. You may bring your own food and beverages. Anyone under 21 years of age is strictly prohibited from consuming alcohol while anywhere on the premises. If any customer, patron, guest or group violates this policy, the entire party will be required to immediately pay its entire bill and full room rental charge and leave the premises.
4. SERVICE CHARGE & CLEANING FEES A service charge of 5% will be added to your bill. This fee includes water, ice, cups, napkins, and cleaning fees for up to 10 people. For parties more than 10 people, an additional $75 cleaning fee will apply. We may also assess an additional $250 cleaning fee if the party violates our policies around smoking, decorations, and food/beverages.
5. PAYMENT & DEPOSIT POLICY Mix Theory Studios charges a 50% nonrefundable deposit fee based on the initial booking information. The final bill will be due upon arrival and calculated based on the total number of guests and hours rented. If request to add additional hours and guests upon arrival, we will do our best, but cannot guarantee our ability, to accommodate such requests. Please arrive on time to enjoy your full VIP Karaoke Experience, as you will be responsible to pay the full room charge for the specified time frame booked, regardless of whether or not your guests arrive on time, and will only be permitted on-premise during the specified time frame booked (unless there is availability thereafter).
6. CANCELLATION POLICY Our 50% deposit is nonrefundable but may be applied to reservation changes made no less than 48 hours prior. For no shows or late cancellations, you may apply your nonrefundable deposit to a future reservation with a $50 rebooking fee. Revised reservations must be made within 12 months of the original booking date.
7. DECORATIONS FOR SPECIAL EVENTS Please speak to our staff in advance about decorations. Decorations are allowed BUT must be pre-approved by Mix Theory Studios Management. Mix Theory Studios reserves the right to refuse the use of any decorations that it finds excessive, inappropriate or offensive and the following is always prohibited: Confetti, Ticker-Tape, Glitter, Sparklers, Balloon Popping, and Champagne Bottle Popping. If any customer, patron or guest violates this rule, the entire party will be required to immediately pay its entire bill and full room rental charge and leave the premises. You may also be subject to an extra room cleaning fee of $250.
8. DRESS CODE There is no dress code, BUT Mix Theory Studios reserves the right to refuse entrance or service to any customer, patron or guest wearing inappropriate or unsuitable attire.
9. PROPERTY DAMAGE POLICY Every customer, patron or guest is expected to avoid damaging any Mix Theory Studios property while enjoying our facilities. Mix Theory Studios reserves the right to hold a customer, patron or guest financially responsible for causing any damage to (or theft of) any Mix Theory Studios property while visiting the premises and will require at least one (1) person from each party to leave a valid Driver’s License, credit card and cell phone number with the host during the use of the Mix Theory Studios facilities.
10. CONDUCT POLICY Every customer, patron or guest is expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate, fitting and suitable manner while visiting Mix Theory Studios. Mix Theory Studios reserves the right to refuse entrance or service to any customer, patron or guest who behaves in an unsuitable, unruly, rowdy, disorderly, or disruptive manner. Any customer, patron or guest who violates this policy will be required to immediately pay its entire bill and full room rental charge and leave the premises. NO exceptions.
11. NO SMOKING/VAPING POLICY Mix Theory Studios is a non-smoking and non-vaping facility. Any customer, patron or guest that violates this policy in any area of the premises, including the Lobby, Lounge, or Restrooms will be required to immediately pay its entire bill and full room rental charge and leave the premises. NO exceptions. You may also be subject to an extra room cleaning fee of $250.